Don't bother saying you're sorry.
不要麻煩說你有多遺憾抱歉。
Why don't you come in?
為何你不乾脆進門來?
Smoke all my cigarettes again.
然後我們一口氣抽光我所有的香煙。
Every time I get no further.
每一次的迂迂迴迴我都跨不過。
How long has it been?
到底這樣來來回回過不去多久了呢?
Come on in now,
進來啊,現在,我說。
Wipe your feet on my dreams.
進來一腳踩破我做的美夢。
You take up my time,
Like some cheap magazine,
其實你像廉價雜誌總耗掉我所剩無幾的空閒時間。
When I could have been learning something.
Oh well, you know what I mean.
歐我應該可以用那些時間去學點東西,你知道我真正的意思吧?!
I've done this before.
And I will do it again.
我翻過船,現在又想出海。
Come on and kill me baby,
while you smile like a friend.
用你的微笑殺掉我。
And I'll come running,
Just to do it again.
我會起身跑,不知只是友還是愛是要還是跑掉?
再做一次就好。
You are the last drink I never should drunk.
你是我明知不可卻還要吞下的苦酒。
You are the body hidden in the trunk.
你是我最不想被人知道的祕密像是兇手藏屍的貨車廂。
You are the habit I can't seem to kick.
被你養成的習慣踢也踢不去。
You are my secrets on the front page every week.
你是每個星期登在我頭版的大秘密。
You are the car I never should have bought.
你是那台明知不可卻要買的車。
You are the train I never should have caught.
你像火車呼嘯而過我再也不該搭上。
You are the cut that makes me hide my face.
你是我臉上最不想被看到的疤。
You are the party that makes me feel my age.
你也常讓我派對後動物感傷。
Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid.
像是我預見卻還是撞上的車禍。
Like a plane I've been told I never should board.
像別人早就告訴我不該搭上的客機。
Like a film that's so bad but I've gotta stay til the end.
像一部大爛片我偏要咬牙看到結局出現。
Let me tell you now,
It's lucky for you that we're friends.
讓我告訴你,真是幸好我們只是朋友。
的確那時落花有意流水無情,
但我現在 寧可枝頭抱香死 了。
- May 12 Mon 2014 18:40
Pulp - Like a Friend
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言